Flightglobal.com is offering you another fantastic opportunity to get your best image onto the front cover of Flight International magazine.
Through its community platform AirSpace, Flightglobal.com is allowing users to upload their own pictures, with the best image becoming the front cover of Flight International's 16th December issue. The winner will also receive a framed copy of that front cover and £100 (GBP).
After the success of last year's competition, where Boxer 03 came out victorious (see below), this year's expectations are extremely high, with six new categories to tempt your photographic abilities:
*Here is an explanation of how you can easily add images to AirSpace
Flight International's Editor Murdo Morrision sums up what this opportunity means:
"Flight International has an unrivalled reputation throughout the aviation world, so getting your picture on the front page carries a huge amount of kudos for readers".
To get you in the mood, here are last year's categories and some visual highlights from last year:
As well as this exclusive competition, Flightglobal is also giving the the opportunity to have your image on the front cover of the 2009 edition of JP Airline Fleets book.
To enter the Flight International front cover competition:
- Simply click on the above categories, sign up to AirSpace (which takes a matter of minutes) and post your image into the named gallery of your choice.
- Each category will be whittled down to a shortlist of three and the shortlists for individual categories will be featured on AirSpace in December 2008.
- The Flight International cover to feature the AirSpace image of the year will be the 16th December 2008.
- The AirSpace Image of the Year will be chosen by a panel of Flight judges, including the Editors of Flight International and Flightglobal. In addition to their image being used as the front cover of Flight International, the winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
- The image used needs to have a minimum of 300 DPI resolution and be at least 22cm high or wide
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition deadline is Midnight on 7th December 2008
- The image has to be owned by the person entering the competition, no forgeries or copies allowed
- The winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
- There is no limit to the number of times each registrant may take part.
- No employee of Reed Business Information is eligible to enter the competition.
- The judges decision is final
• For details of Flight’s products and services go to www.flightglobal.com
Reed Business Information Ltd T: +44(0)20 8652 3500 Quadrant House www.reedbusiness.co.uk The Quadrant Registered in England, No 151537 Sutton, Surrey SM25AS A division of Reed Business