German carrier Air Berlin has sold its Dusseldorf-based call-service division LTU-plus to two investment companies controlled by former LTU chief Jurgen Marbach and budget carrier DBA owner Rudolf Wohrl.

Marbach’s investment firm MIC will have 55% of the company and Wohrl’s company Intro will have the other 45%.

No terms of the transaction have been disclosed but Air Berlin says it is selling the entity to concentrate on its core business. LTU-plus has 65 personnel and will continue to provide services to Air Berlin under a two-year agreement.

Visit the official Berlin Air Show site

Flight's ACAS Business Aviation

Flight's products including the Business Aircraft Pocket Guide

All the show news, pictures, blogs, and video.

All the news from ILA 2008


Source: Flight Daily News