Flightglobal has launched Flightglobal Pro, a new subscriber service providing critical intelligence for aviation, finance and aerospace professionals whose business centres on the air transport sector.
Pro is powered by a raft of market-leading data sources and content feeds, combining exhaustive editorial coverage with a wealth of global data.
Flightglobal's worldwide team of specialist editors deliver both comprehensive reporting of announcements, orders and results, and expert analysis of changing market trends - all of which is readily accessible for Pro subscribers through news filters, configurable alerts and within sector-specific news channels.
Our Pro services also pull together numerous data sources enabling deep research into airlines & airports data such as fleets, traffic, financials and schedules.
Flightglobal Pro is available as four separate services, each designed to deliver the must-have content for different parts of the air transport industry:
- Air transport services: for anyone who provides equipment or services to the world's airlines
- Aircraft finance: for anyone who works in aircraft finance, including banks, lessors, brokers and insurers
- MRO: for anyone who provides services in the airliner after-market, whether maintenance, repairs, modification or spares
- Network: for airline strategists, airport marketers, consultants or others who need to track airline route strategy, whether to spot new opportunities or monitor competition
The same key features are available through all four Pro services but some content is filtered to ensure each service is focused for its intended customers.
The key features are:
- My Flightglobal dashboard: the nerve centre of your Pro activity. Features a number of quick search controls for rapid access to all Pro content
- My News: an easily-readable feed of news breaking around the world, with advanced filters and printing/download options
- Email alerts: each Pro subscriber can quickly set up bespoke email alerts to ensure you don't miss essential announcements affecting your area of interest
- Airline profiles: over 1,700 airline profiles with financial results, traffic information, fleet data and much more
- Airports profiles: over 1,300 profiles of commercial airports around the world. Airport data includes traffic, schedules and capabilities
- Fleets search: analyse the global fleet by searching by aircraft type, manufacturer, model and region. Data includes hours and cycles
Routes search: perform schedule analysis by searching by region, country, city and airport level. View additional data, e.g. seat capacity and days of operation simply by adding more columns
You can find out more about our Pro services by visiting www.flightglobal.com/pro, and even take a free instant 30-day trial of Pro to get a hands-on experience.
Information for current subscribers to ATI, CAO or MRO Pro
If you already subscribe to one of Flightglobal's premium services - such as Air Transport Intelligence, Commercial Aviation Online or MRO Pro - Flightglobal Pro is now your new way of accessing our professional services and subscriber-only content.
You'll be able to sign into Pro here using your exisiting account username and password.
If you're having trouble remembering your account details or are experiencing problems signing into Pro then please get in touch with your customer services representative:
- Europe: +44 1788 564800
- Americas: +1 866 348 4503
- Asia: +65 6780 4315
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Air Transport Intelligence news