- BAE Systems' US business has a new chief operating officer - Walt Havenstein - and new president of its Electronics and Integrated Solutions division, Michael Heffron. Peter Lichtenbaum is taking on the role of vice-president regulatory compliance and international policy. Caribbean Airlines has named Ian Brunton executive vice-president operations, Robert Corbie
- Caribbean regional director, Robert Boddish North American regional director and Adam Diaz general manager Miami.
- John Matthews is the new manager global distribution system strategies at Gulf Air. Nicola Simionato is joining the airline as e-commerce manager.
- Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) has named Kjeld Binger chief executive of DAE Airports - the fourth of six chief executives for DAE's six business divisions.
- Mike Barclay, chief executive of Singapore Airlines (SIA) subsidiary SilkAir, is leaving to join the International Air Transport Association's Asia-Pacific office as vice-president member and government affairs. SIA vice-president planning and fuel Chin Yau Seng replaces him.
- Liberty Aerospace has appointed Keith Markley chief operating officer.
Source: Flight International