Graham and Lewis return to discuss the challenges facing airlines as they ramp-up operations heading into the northern hemisphere summer, notably amid staffing shortages and rising fuel prices.
They also take a look at the competition to purchase Spirit Airlines, after JetBlue Airways threw its hat into the ring for the US ultra-low-cost carrier, weeks after Frontier Airlines had agreed to purchase its rival. They further consider whether the move reflects growing interest in consolidation as regions emerge from the pandemic.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss