- India's government has appointed Ashok Chawla from its Ministry of Finance as new civil aviation secretary to replace retiring Ajay Prasad. Praful Patel remains the minister for civil aviation.
- Tunisia's transport ministry has named Nabil Chettaoui as Tunisair's new chief executive, replacing Youssef Neji. The North African flag carrier saw strong revenue growth of 8% last year to $688 million.
- Indian low-cost carrier Air Deccan has named investment banker Ramki Sundaram as its chief financial officer following the resignation of finance director MG Mohan Kumar.
- Saudi Arabian low-cost start-up NAS Air has appointed Claus Fischer as its chief commercial officer from German carrier dba. He joins chief executive Captain Peter Griffiths, who was director of safety and security at easyJet.
- Two of the team that helped launch JetBlue Airways in 2000, senior vice-president sales & marketing Tim Claydon and senior vice-president supply chain and LiveTV Tom Anderson have left the airline on amicable terms to take up new challenges.
Source: Airline Business