Graham and Lewis talk through the latest developments in the airline industry as the majority of the world’s fleet is grounded amid the coronavirus crisis.
They discuss the prospects for carriers facing a ‘cash crunch’ as revenues dry up – including whether the unprecedented circumstances might prompt consolidation as operators either collapse or merge with rivals.
Having recently spoken to serving airline chief executives, Graham and Lewis also highlight the approaches being taken by Etihad and Air Baltic.
Graham is then joined by Americas air transport editor Pilar Wolfsteller to discuss developments in the Americas, including tough decisions to be made regarding future fleets.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss