Graham and Lewis discuss some of the standout stories from 2022, including KLM’s challenges, ITA Airways wrangling, Norwegian’s renaissance, JetBlue’s move for Spirit, Abra Group ambitions in Latin America, Air India’s transformation and consolidation, differing fortunes at domestic market-less Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific, and Saudi ambitions as it looks to launch new flag carrier.
Music credit: Tea K Pea “highabove”/Creative Commons
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss