Graham and Lewis discuss the transition from a positive summer period in terms of demand and - in some cases - profits to an uncertain winter, with a long list of challenges clouding the 2023 outlook.
Jon Hemmerdinger then joins Graham to discuss the recent tie-up between United Airlines and Emirates, and Frontier Airlines’ strategy after losing out on Spirit.
Finally, Graham and Lewis consider some of the consolidation moves in markets in recent weeks, before discussing the grounding of flights at Romanian operator Blue Air.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss