BACK Aviation Solutions' Tulinda Larsen has proposed a coalition for disadvantaged airports to represent the interests of 340 of the 420 major US airports that account for only 4% of the nation's passengers. The top 80 account for the other 96%. She notes that 150 airports depend on troubled US Airways for at least 60% of their service.

Source: Airline Business