Replin, the Scottish manufacturer and supplier of seating fabrics, has a new collection of designs on show in Hall 5/B6.

This year the company also has a new range of self-adhesive vertical surface fabrics.

Sales and marketing director Ian Taylor says its products are to be found in 80% of the world's aircraft. "We're hoping to talk to the remaining 20% over the coming week and convince them of the quality and heritage of Scottish fabrics."


Source: Flight Daily News