Join executive editor Graham Dunn and managing editor Lewis Harper as they discuss the spiralling impact of the coronavirus, which has been described by IATA as a “crisis” for the airline industry.
Graham and Lewis consider markets across the world, including Italy’s, which has joined those in Asia and elsewhere in feeling a strong impact from the outbreak.
They also look at IATA’s latest estimates for the virus’s economic impact
They then consider the recent collapses of Air Italy and Flybe – including the environmental dimension to any government intervention to rescue operators.
Finally, Graham is joined by FlightGlobal’s Americas bureau chief Jon Hemmerdinger to discuss the latest on the Boeing 737 Max programme.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss