As airlines begin to ramp up operations, Graham and Lewis discuss the demand situation and the possible pitfalls ahead.
They consider how passenger confidence in the safety of travel could dampen demand, and how the progress of the virus is a critical factor in the shape of the recovery.
They also discuss the safety of airports and aircraft, and the particular challenges facing the major regions.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss