Graham and Lewis discuss a strong third-quarter results season for airlines in Europe and North America, as constrained capacity met surging demand. They also consider whether that momentum can continue into 2023 and look at developments in the air cargo sector.
Then, following the recent ICAO agreement on a long-term aspirational goal for aviation, they examine the next steps for the airline industry on its journey to net-zero CO2.
Finally, Graham talks about prospects for the Latin American airline sector after his recent trip to the ALTA Airline Leaders Forum in Buenos Aires.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss